Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Livie and Luca Fox shoes

Teodor received his first real (barefoot) shoes today!
When I opened the package (sorry, no fancy picture of the box, my camera is out of battery) and took them out, I was surprised how tough they felt compared to my Vivobarefoot shoes, the sole was almost as flexible as Teodor's Primigi shoes (which are one of the softest shoes in a non-barefoot toddler shoe department), which made me feel quite disappointed and annoyed. Luckily, they got softer after a few minutes of rolling and bending, also taking them for the first walk probably helped. 

Teodor walked a lit bit strangely in them, I guess he has to get used to the fact they are not as soft as Stonz? But he managed to walk the same distance as we usually walk with Charlie, so they must be comfy, he is not able to walk "far" in his Primigi sneakers. 

 
The down side: 
They are not very easy to put on.
They do not have removable lining, so it's impossible to check the fit against his foot. Considering the fact his feet have grown 1.5cm in the last month and half, I want to be sure, they are not running small, they are only 0.5cm bigger - I guess it's good for a new walker, not so good for my bank account balance. 
I decided to upload this picture because I think it's cute. We really take the doll everywhere with us.

Fun fact: I've just found out he has a model for girls :-)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I was just considering buying a pair of Livie and Luca shoes so the information helped me to decide :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I btw suspected, that the fox might be meant for girls, but same time they looked unisex enough! :D And I think they fit Teodor's style. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they have also a fox design for boys...havent figured out the difference, though

      Delete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... כפכפים ילדות נוצצות איפנמה

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Formal Shoes for Men

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. nicerboot.com/best-work-boots-for-electricians/

    ReplyDelete