Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Isn't he cold?

My baby doesn't wear socks at home. He didn't wear pants for a really long time either. He had mittens on twice this winter, he wore his winter overall only a couple of times but I taught him to keep his arms inside of his footmuff, I once let an old lady touch his hands on the bus and she was honestly surprised his hands were warm. I find it very important that Teodor is not over-dressed and it seems to be very good for his immunity, he had a runny nose twice in his life and it was always were light.
There is quite high probability he was wearing only a shirt under the footmuff :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! You´re constantly expading my vocabulary. For now "footmuff" is the best. I never dreamed that I would know this word. I´m looking forward to others :-D.

    ReplyDelete