Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I feel like the coolest mum on the block...

...because I let him play in the puddles. :-)
¨
...and also because we take a toddler walk twice a day, rain or shine, we take only one when it's super-windy. Ok, we take the walks because we have to, we have a dog who has needs, but still, I could stuff him in the stroller and be done with the walk within ten minutes.

I really believe he benefits from both, he is learning about the world around him, he is building his immunity, hopefully building a good relationship with physical activity (we generally don't use the stroller any more, only if going places) and he is getting familiar with our neighbourhood. I am surprised we don't meet other mothers with toddlers (I saw a few going somewhere but never seen anybody taking a toddler walk), it would be fun to walk in flocks...

(yes, this was a self-praising post, sometimes you have to do it yourself if nobody else does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment