Tuesday, April 28, 2015

He starts to play his own first games...

...and it's adorable. No pictures, though.

1) He offers me something he has in his hands, when I reach for it, he takes it back and starts laughing. When I go back to my initial place, he offers me the thing again. And he won't give it to me again. And he laughs.

2) He likes to hide things under the pillow and pretend he doesn't know where it is. (it's Charlie's favourite game, too) Variation: He hides it, he finds it, he is happy.

3) He is trying to make me laugh. Him laughing makes me laugh. I love him so much :) He is becoming so interactive in the last few days and I love it.

4) Today he played fetch :) I threw a plush toy to Charlie and they both ran to get it. He loves to run now. It's great to have a dog, so they can run together. The other day they found a ball in the playground and Teodor was chasing Charlie and I was just sitting watching, they got tired just on their own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment