Monday, April 6, 2015

Getting the baby to be a happy one again

I let again a children trainers' take over my mother's common sense...
I've read somewhere that babies at about 1 year should sleep once a day and also longer, so I had this idea to postpone his morning nap till late morning and that would be it. He was so tired at the end of the day that he fell asleep while nursing, which was actually good, but his nap didn't get any longer, after a few days he got sleep deprived and the cycle of unhappy baby began...

...So I dedicated today to his napping and preventing him from getting worked up...and it worked. Now he is calmly sleeping in our bed while I'm writing this :) 

Side note: We started reading before bedtime again because he shows interest in reading, he found the Estonian word tšuhh so funny, I mean nothing lifts your spirit up as a baby laughing his head off because of a word :))

Afternoon nap, even though he is already 1, he is still my little baby

No comments:

Post a Comment