Friday, April 15, 2016

Screen time

With upcoming spring and no pregnancy tiredness there is no point in letting him watch youtube, especially as he didn't like anything particular there, he mostly wanted me to click on random videos and then he got upset because he didn't like what he was seeing. I was surprised his dad didn't play him any videos while my hospital stay, so he actually started it and I'm going with it. Now it is even possible to have my laptop on without him doing "sh-sh-sh" - his way of saying he wanted to watch youtube. (I have my laptop so rarely on now, even don't use my phone very often any more...having two young kids is time consuming)

As the weather is so much nicer and I feel much better, I decided it was time to start our morning walks again - Teodor is obviously a bit bored at home, he has some dark ideas what to do to his sister, so it's much much safer to go out. Not to mention she sleeps well in a moving stroller and usually adds one more hour parked in our hallway. 
We left at 8:18 and came back around 10.

I actually started to make a list in my head what kind of activities we can do in spring/summer outside. Haven't come up with much, but if he likes his First Bike (and is not too short for it), I think we're safe because we'll be able to go for long walks. Not only he and Charlie (and me) will get nicely tired, but I'll get my body back and A. will be well-rested = happy baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment