Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The moment when you say to yourself "ahhh, what the heck..."


We were irritating each other this night, so we both ended up sleeping only a few hours, meaning it was a looooong morning. Then I took an hour nap while he was doing whatever he was doing and then he took 1.5 hour nap from which he woke up all happy. I didn't feel well, I had a headache and lots of things to do, I wanted to make gulash and bake piškoty (I am not going to waste my time with trying to find a translation) for T's dad's birthday cake. 

Of course I invited him to help me to prepare the dough...he is becoming less and less destructive and more helpful...but 4 bile still ended up on the floor, I decided not to shout or even care much because a cranky toddler was the last thing I needed for my headache. While cleaning the floor, he started playing in the flour with his truck. Then he was furious his car was dirty. 

Anyway, this and also Grimm's sorting bowls gave me the idea that he might really enjoy pouring because when I gave him the bowls, he immediately started to pour, not to sort...


I was avoiding pouring activities because I didn't feel the need to clean afterwards...but our floor was already dirty, I needed him to be consumed by the activity...





He seriously had so much fun and the cleaning wasn't that bad...He is definitely in the sensitive period for pouring, not sure what I'm going to do about it...



No comments:

Post a Comment