Monday, January 4, 2016

The importance of measuring


Not a very good picture of my evening project. Teodor fell asleep an hour later than desired (well, me and dad were already asleep, but then he came and woke me up), so I was in a hurry to sew the blanket case because I was desperate to finish the project (for my own pleasure reasons) It turned out to be better quality than the pillow case but a bit shorter than the blanket. Ups. I'm sharing this because mostly I see people and their projects which turned out perfectly, so I didn't even feel like trying...I'm not giving up, though. 

To be continued...I'm determined to turn his bed into a car paradise, so he'd move there and sleep there all night long :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny. :)
    But good job!

    If someone would have told you a year ago, that Teodor will be getting a "car paradise" bed, would you have believed it? :D

    ReplyDelete