Sunday, December 6, 2015

Not so fairy-tale grandmother

Today it was another turn of baking Czech Christmas sweets. The first ones are already gone, these ones are supposed to stay. Anyway, I try to rest as much as possible because I'm not feeling well (nerves? lack of magnesium?), so I send Teodor to help my mother to bake the sweets. 


As he is getting used to her, he's becoming more himself, so he was helping the same way he would be helping me...flour everywhere, nuts on the floor, toddler ruining my work...you get the picture...


I thought his grandmother would be cool with that, that's what grandmothers are for, no? But she was sending him away, to me...which was annoying. Point? Teodor doesn't have a abnormally patient grandmother and I'm sad about it.

He's definitely getting play-doh baking set for Christmas. He really enjoys pressing the shapes against the dough.


No comments:

Post a Comment