Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ethnic doll

My next doll takes more time than I anticipated. It's becoming tiresome because it's either a thread or wool for hair or something else missing, which means I have to take numerous trips to the city, not to mention it takes ages to find the right colours, in additions to the problem that a lot of material isn't made out of natural fibers. Not to mention I have changed what kind of doll it will be several times. 


Eyes and mouth are made out of natural dyed woolen thread made in Estonia. The cotton thread seemed to be too shiny. 


Hair should be made out of wool.


You can totally see the final product, right? :)

Anyway, I decided to write this post to keep myself motivated to finish the doll...


1 comment:

  1. Nice job :-) it looks so cute :-D You definitely should make her (or him?) dreads... little rasta-doll :-D

    ReplyDelete