Monday, September 5, 2016

5-month old


Already 5 months with us. She is undergoing a development leap, so she is quite difficult to please and she sleeps horribly during the day. She even sometimes sleeps less than her 30-month old brother in a 24-hour cycle. But that's ok, not much can make me feel down in this area, her big brother gave me such lessons that she is still the "perfect" one. The fifth month came with two news, she rotates around her axis, lifts up her butt and somehow uses her legs to push, so she can reach things up to 30cm in front of her, further are not worth the effort. She also lifts herself up on her arms. So, when she puts it together, a little crawler will be in our household. What's the rush? I don't feel like I am ready for her stealing Teodor's stuff.

Btw. I found out that if I ask Teodor first if she can borrow something, in 90% he says yes. If she already has it, then he answers no. Of course I don't offer her his dearest toys like his train, tracks and books.

Her mobility brings some challenges like this...


We are thinking how to solve our sleeping arrangements as it would be nice if she had her own bed, but crib doesn't seem like the best solution and bigger bed would not fit. I am getting quite irritated by night screams from her father "you have cold feet" "you're on my half" "let's move you back" "go back to your mother"...


She  likes to sleep on her tummy and she tries to roll on it at night, that's why I am hearing the father complaining...she is a good girl and rolls only on the side where he is. I prefer her sleeping on her back, though, for safety reasons.






No comments:

Post a Comment