Sunday, November 8, 2015

Using a wrap again

He woke up at 1am this night and was ready to play, so I had 3 options:
1) let him play for an hour or two and be awake with him - NO WAY
2) nurse him for at least an hour and suffer from the pain it would be causing me - NO
3) babywear him in Tula carrier, which wouldn't be comfy because, as you can see, my stomach has grown significantly in the last few days/weeks and then nurse him - no ideals he would fell asleep and stayed asleep whe put down - YES - Option nr. 3 worked exactly as I planned, only at the end before him falling asleep, Charlie decided he needed some attention, he made sure Teodor would wake up again, but he fell back asleep quite well and Charlie went to sleep somewhere else. Anyway, Tula was so uncomfortable, pressing  against my stomach too much, so it was obvious I will have to start using the wrap again.

Started my day with watching double-hammock tutorials, unfortunately our son didn't want to co-operate much, so I still haven't tried it till the end...and then came his nap time. Since his dad is at home, it is much more difficult to fall asleep just by nursing (still thinking how to stop breastfeeding and not to complicate my life), I had to put him in rucksack, so he would calm down a bit and then just "kill it" with the milk. He didn't know how to fall asleep in the wrap because he is used to the carrier hood to hold his head.

1 comment:

  1. You can hope that he will himself stop nursing..
    As I said, I guess, around 7 months of pregnancy something happens to the breastmilk, it "dries out" and it's very common that toddlers wean totally themselves.. :) Thumbs up for that.

    ReplyDelete