Thursday, November 26, 2015

Our days after the accident

I admit it, I feel guilty and incredibly sorry for not preventing the fall and causing him the scar. I knew it could (not might but really could is the right modal verb) happen but I chose to let the universe decide if it does. Now he has a 5 cm scar on his approximately 10 cm forehead. And it's going to stay for several years until it fades away.
The dad takes it better than I expected, he thinks that a boy should have some scars and accidents...and maybe there's some true in it but still, these should happen when he's a bit older and on his own (not under a watch of his mother). 
He totally doesn't care about the scar, he noticed it yesterday in the mirror and that was it. It seems like it doesn't hurt him or annoy him at any way, even when he's rubbing his face against the mattress before falling asleep. I guess one day he'll be boasting about his great fall. 
For some reason he has become a daredevil - I feel like he wants to take more trips with the emergency car, he has become a climber, jumper and generally he has had so many wonderful ideas this week that we are back to two walks per day, in the afternoon he rides his motorbike for at least a kilometer in order to make him a bit tired. Those walks also make me feel better, obviously pregnant people need to walk a b to keep themselves in shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment