Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ready for a take off?

No, not realy. It's almost 10pm and so far I've packed only Teodor's clothes. I decided to wake up early tomorrow to pack it all up because, well, I am a last-minute packer. Good luck to me.

We are going to take a 30-minute flight to Helsinki, I suppose he won't need much entertainment on that flight, it's basically a take-off and landing. Then we will run to another plane, take off, and then the fun will begin. The magnetic drawing board is a huge success in the last few days, hope he will still enjoy it on-board, a sticker book and a new picture book will surely entertain him for some time and then, I hope, he will fall asleep in Tula and I will enjoy at least 30 minutes of sitting undisturbed.

Keep your fingers crossed for us, it's gonna be a loong day tomorrow...not to mention I will have to deal with my overwhelming family.

No comments:

Post a Comment