Saturday, June 6, 2015

Building his self-confidence

I know I am repeating myself but it's striking me again how important it is to let the child help you. He is so happy if I let him feel useful. His face reflects pride when I ask him to bring his T-shirts to the drawer (and he does), it is like he feels he is not a incapable baby any more...Let your child help you with the chores even if it means much more work for you, but your toddler will eventually get better at it and maybe one day they will take over :) 

Today I asked him to bring his socks to his dad and he did, it is amazing to see my child growing up, understanding simple commands and happily fulfilling them. Wish he was so obedient to his mum even later in life :))
Bringing his T-shirts to his chest of drawers. It was impossible to take a picture of him, he was running there and back happily...
Helping with putting away clean diapers.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete