Thursday, June 18, 2015

Our new waldorf stuff

I am thrilled to bits about it...and I am not ashamed to admit it. I wish we already had a house, so we would have space for all the cool stuff (even though hoarding stuff is not something promoted in Waldorf philosophy)

Waldorf doll with a bed
The doll is custom-made on fler.cz and I love it. Teodor ignored it at first, but now he starts to notice it and puts it in a big bed and then back to its own bed, then he covers the doll with the blanket (usually the face, not its legs). My mum also taught him to push it in a big stroller - it is adorable and makes me want to buy him Haba wooden doll buggy.
The bed was also bought on fler.cz - it is not exceptional quality but the ratio price/quality is very good, so I am happy with it, too.


Creative stuff out of bee vax
I couldn't wait to see Teodor painting with these, but again, he showed very little interest in them. He prefers drawing with a pen, probably because he sees us with pens, not drawing blocks? Maybe he is still very young for those. But he enjoyed dropping the crayons on the floor and breaking them. 

Drawing blocks/crayons and modelling bee vax

Mr. Artist working
Result of his "boom"
Tree building blocks
Seeing a bunch of branches in our garden made me thinking...it is a great opportunity to get waldorf blocks for small money :)) So I asked my dad to cut some, he was so happy about it, he likes to be useful and praised. Totally win-win situation. I can't believe I'm going to bring a bunch of wood by plane :) 




Another great thing? I totally don't care if he destroys it.

1 comment:

  1. Doll is cute.
    And live in the country is the best. :) Looks like everybody is enjoying this vacation! ;) Teodor especially.

    ReplyDelete