Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The ethnic waldorf cuddly doll


I can't believe it but my second project is finished. It took me only 6 months since I started. After half a year I am guilt-free, no head is staring at me asking "where's my body, for heaven's sake?"

I made three bodies for the head. The first one was too big, the second one too small and the third one would do. I first wanted to go with the too big body but then I thought I am spending my time on it, I need it to look at least a bit good. The third body is not perfect either, there are quite many things which could be done better (I could write a whole post about it), but I decided to go with a self-praise...


I still can't believe that something so nice came out of my hands. Yes, I am full of myself and not ashamed of it, like at all. After all those years when I thought/was told I am not made for handcrafts, I actually made two things which are nice and can be used. In addition to the fact I was able to finish them with two kids. 

A. watching her brother playing in the sand while wrapped in the blanket I knitted for her.


1 comment:

  1. Good for you :)
    And nice waldorfy picture scenery for the doll. :D

    ReplyDelete