Thursday, June 16, 2016

Lazy day


The weather went bad today and somehow the tiredness from previous days when we walked several kilometers per day caught up with us, so we stayed in. Surprisingly enough, the day went by really fast even though we were quite bored.
Teodor is becoming more and more like any other toddler, I think it is because I let him be bored now. And when children are bored, they do "silly" stuff like jumping from the sofa, climbing on their mother, annoying the dog,...We started the day with folding the laundry, so he was jumping in the pile, throwing the pile all around, then he brought his own clothes to his drawer. Generally half an hour work took us most of the morning. The rest was spent by playing with Lego and his trains.

The plan for the afternoon was to take a trip to the shop to get some food for dinner but before A. woke up, it started raining cats and dogs, so we made waffles instead and I hoped I'd find something for dinner in the freezer.
The afternoon was not any more interesting than the morning, but an hour before his usual dinner time, he decided to go outside. I guess, the boredom reached its peak or maybe he did know there are puddles outside? (because he knew it was raining?). Great news, his rain clothes still fit him :)


A pure joy in his face. A few seconds later, he tripped over, his face got wet but after he got over the initial shock, he just kept running. Where did my hysteric toddler go? I was stunned by his reaction.


He is also becoming a passionate dog-wearing person. When I told him today I was going to put A. in the wrap, he brought me his plush dog and pushed it against his chest (he doesn't talk much) to let me know he wants me to put his "baby" in the scarf. I finally started using the Omnifera with Ahinsa silk wrap. The handwoven I usually use is dirty and I just can't find a minute to throw it into the washing machine. Actually, that's the smallest thing, the ironing scares me so much that I'm putting it off. When I finally learn to make the know with the ring sling ring, I guess it's going to be my favourite wrap. Not its washing, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment