Tuesday, June 14, 2016

6 reasons why we don't use a stroller and babywear instead

Babywearig Teodor is one of the cutest things ever.
  1. The carrycot is broken and it took us over a month to get the newborn insert for the seat from our basement - probably the most objective reason why we don't use the stroller for Anastasia.
  2. It somehow feels natural to have her close in order to balance her alone naps in our bed during the day (she takes 3 naps in the big bed and 2 in the wrap on our toddler walks). If she was in the stroller, I would feel like I spend time with her but she wouldn't, she would be as "lonely" as she is in the bed. 
  3. One could never be sure if she would fall asleep or not. 
  4. It is easy to breastfeed on the go and nobody sees anything.
  5. I have two free hands, one for Charlie's lead and one for Teodor - for some reason he loves to hold my hand now.
  6. 6) It is more convenient to travel by public transport with her in the wrap and Teodor in the stroller. If she was in the stroller, I had to get the toddler and stroller on the bus, seat the toddler somewhere and then stand by the stroller while Teodor was not happy to sit alone. Luckily we haven't done this much, so I didn't experience how it would work in an over-crowded bus.


I can't wait till she is even more stable and to learn how to put her on my back, the front is still a bit uncomfortable when you have to manage a short toddler. I've tried once in the carrier but she was not happy, I guess the wrap is much better for the back carry.


No comments:

Post a Comment