Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Raising money for starting our own business

We want to start our own business, but it requires a lot of money at the beginning...and as I'm flying to Czech in June and I have one spare luggage, we came up with the idea to sell things our dad makes in his free time. Anyway, boost our dad's ego and buy his creations, Czech people contact me on MK, the other people will find them on etsy (I will post a link this weekend when he finally uploads them there)
Montessori Permanence Box, 10 euros

Montessori coin box, 10 euros

Ball run with two wooden balls (not painted), 25 euros

2 comments:

  1. Sell them in Czech if you can, but he should make some more, because I want to buy at least both of the boxes in some couple months ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has orders for at least 10 boxes :) Our apartment will be a manufactory this weekend :)

      Delete