Saturday, May 9, 2015

I am infatuated by his MyMayu rain boots. I want a pair for myself.


Teodor seemed in a relatively good mood yesterday afternoon (teething sucks), so I decided it was time to give another try to MyMayu rain boots. After initial hesitation, he made a few careful steps on his own, then he figured out that those boots are awesome.
They are super easy to put on, the upper part of the shoe is not as "fat" as Stonz is, which makes it much easier to put some water-proof pants over the shoe (with Stonz I was always wondering whether to put pants over the shoe or stuff them inside of the shoe and often none was good enough), the sole is super soft (softer than Livie and Luca Fox shoes) and they over-ally look great. The model we have is only water-repelent (not resistant), but seems like it's enough for us, for spring and summer. We'll probably get Aqua line for the autumn. 


I am so glad we found these wellies, so relieved we don't have to go with the usual bulky rain boots.

Notice the end of the video, it's amazing he didn't trip over. 




1 comment:

  1. Boots look great :)
    Btw - in the last video, where he was smiling so widely, I finally noticed YOU in him, instead of his dad :D

    ReplyDelete