Friday, October 23, 2015

Last Indian summer days



The last few weeks were unusually sunny. I mostly remember autumns in Estonia being cold and rainy. What a nice change, right? 

Just a cute picture from our morning walk.

Going grilling for the first time.

No interest in the fire, his motorbike and the water nearby were far more interesting


Autumn in our neighbourhood

We took a lot of motorbike trips
We tried to do most out of the weather...today, there were puddles outside. HE WAS SO HAPPY! I mean seriously happy, I felt moved watching him go...and thought every parent should get a rubber clothes for their tot and let them enjoy the water. No pictures, though, I am not very good at bringing my camera or phone with. I guess he likes the rainy weather far more than the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment