Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Birds


I couldn't believe it. He knows all the birds by their name. I mean he knows those, he always points at and I sometimes name them, sometimes we just say "a bird" - he has always been saying "bird", so I never suspected him knowing the names...until today. I casually asked him where a "puffin" was. And he knew. Mouth open. So I asked him about a baby ostrich. Again, he pointed at it. Then I got a camera and made this video. I'm seriously impressed and thinking that I have to learn all the beetles' names because I know like half of them which are in this book. 

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously unbelievable!
    I thought you had taught him.. Or at least couple of times named all of them through. :O
    How has he learned then? By just having heard/seen somewhere once?!

    ReplyDelete