Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Taking a break


I decided to take a break from Blogger, probably for the rest of summer. Life got super-busy and I need to spend the little free time I get on the new projects I/we have. 


The last days have been rough on me, Anastasia has some kind of huge jump in development: she suddenly rolls over, is able to grab toys and what's the worst, she sleeps really poorly (she'd be probably fine if there was no Teodor around), then is over-tired and then screams. Teodor is teething, sleeping poorly, whining, bossing everyone around (he order the ducks to swim towards him yesterday and was not happy they didn't care - this makes me laugh, at home, on the other hand, it is not so funny), constantly talking (bébé pé vava) and requiring me to say in my language what he has just said. So much fun. Because of Anastasia's poor sleep, he gets less attention, so he comes up with wonderful ideas how to get more of it. Like making a drum out of his sister. Or screaming when she's sleeping. Or he needs to poop when she finally starts to fall asleep hanging on the breast. In contrast to this annoying behaviour, he likes to hand her over her toys and generally he seems to have nothing against her. If only she wasn't stealing his mom from him, right? End of rant, time to have a bath and go to sleep. Another challenging day ahead of me.
T. shows the ducks which direction they should swim :)
This doll project starts to seriously frustrate me. 
We took barefoot to the next level :)




No comments:

Post a Comment