Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Newborn AIO cloth diapers


I received a box full of stuff for both of our children from a friend from the Czech Republic - lots of things are simply not available in Estonia, so I bought them in my home country, this friend was so nice to pay for them (and then invoice me) and pack them...and the arrival of the box totally made my day today.

Today I just want to share the joy from those small cloth diapers our baby girl is going to wear.


I had 4 AIO for Teodor, 3 newborn Tots Bots and one GroVia, which was really small - I used them when going outside (doctor, baby gym class, baby swimming,...) hoping to raise the awareness about the cloth diapers (they are cute, even modern people can use them, blah blah blah...). 
Anyway, 4 was just not enough for a newborn who pees very frequently, so I decided to buy more this time (there was no point in buying more for Teodor because he was gaining weight way too fast in the first 2 months and then he outgrew them, not to mention there were no newborn AIO available in Estonia) and they are all so cute and new compared to the used ones (I bought them used, a friend of mine used them, they look pretty used up). So two more Tots Bots, one Rumparooz Charlie, one Blueberry Simplex and one Bamboolik (made in the CZ) joined the diaper family. I'm happy with all of them, especially Rumparooz is super-cute and I love how it looks inside! Like a disposable diaper! It has double inner gussets.  


I'm now googling Slovak e-shops with cloth diapers because I want to order more Rumparooz one size AIO (not newborn, there's no point).

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. :)
    We didn't use these little ones even very much.. Adelaide outgrew them in like a month. :D

    ReplyDelete