Tuesday, February 16, 2016

ooh and aah


There are some things I would like to blog about but the last trimester, the knitting project and Teodor keep me quite busy, but today I want to ooh and aah about Teodor....he's such a cute little boy, today I realized how lucky I am to have such a calm toddler to accompany me on the adventures of being pregnant...you know, he doesn't run away from me (e.g. in shops), he is not trying to commit a suicide by jumping into the road, he plays quite nicely on his own, he doesn't throw tantrums very often (if ever)...of course, he is far from being perfect (sorry, little man) but still, his calm nature makes it quite easy for me, can't imagine running after him all the time or deal with tantrums or just be in constant fights of wills...

It was nicely sunny this morning, the Internet didn't work, so we decided to take a walk, Teodor decided he wanted to take a walk to the forest, so we went...and I was thinking how easy it is to take a walk with him, he simply goes forwards, stops quite often but is moving soon afterwards, so it doesn't take ages to get somewhere. Here are some pictures...



1 comment:

  1. Nice! :)
    Would be interesting to know, how much of it comes just from his character or temperament, and how much from his upbringing.
    And will be interesting to see, how it goes with the Second ;)

    ReplyDelete